Dr. Robert Bryan Gulley, DDS
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
Dr. Gulley was born August 22, 1952 in Corpus Christi, TX to Bob and Sylvia Gulley, both of Corpus Christi. He is happily married to Shannon Hale Gulley with four beautiful children: Savannah, Taylor, Carson and Mallory. Activities and hobbies include scuba diving, flying, fishing, hunting, and raising four small children.
Served on several committees of the above
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Dental Association
- Texas Dental Association
- Nueces Valley Dental Society
- Southwest Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
Tuloso Midway School 1968-1971
- Graduated 5th in class
- National Merit Scholar
- UIL state finalist in Debate
- All City Student Council
- Who's Who of American High School Students
University of Texas at Austin 1971-1973
- Bobby Lane Scholarship
- Beta Beta Beta Biological Society
University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio 1975
- Outstanding Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Student of 155 students.
- Only student accepted to Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency.
Residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Bellevue Hospital and New York University Hospital 1979-1982
- 1981-1982 Served as Chief Resident at Bellevue Hospital, New York University Hospital, Manhattan Veteran Hospital and Downtown Beekman Hospital.
- 1982-Present: Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon, Private Practice
- Served as Department Chief and on Executive Committee at Spohn,
Memorial, Doctor's Regional, Driscoll Children's and Bay Area Hospitals.